Resources for the media and our clients
Watch Linda in Action
Our press kit contains a variety of information of use to our clients and the media. You'll find logos and other collateral for on-screen or print use as well as more information about Linda Ockwell-Jenner.
You may download the entire press kit as a single ZIP file, or you can view or download individual items.
Motivational Steps Logo
Business Networking in a Nutshell
The APE Philosophy
A Life Like Mine
Articles and Interviews
A selection of articles and interviews featuring Motivational Steps and Linda Ockwell-Jenner. If you would like to schedule an interview with Linda, please contact us.
- Some workplaces not supportive of breast-cancer survivors: report - article from the Toronto Star featuring Linda Ockwell-Jenner.
- Ignorance, not Facebook, is the enemy - originally published in The Record - April 10th, 2010.
- The APE Philosophy - Simplicity in a Complex World - Published in the Kitchener Citizen: May 27th, 2009
- Knowing What's Right - Published in The Record: July 26th, 2008
- A Serious Situation - Published in The Record: June 26th, 2008
- Health is More Than Absence of Disease - Published in The Record: April 17th, 2008
- Children Deserve Clean Air - Published in The Record: March 25th, 2008
- Taking Security Seriously - Published in The Record: March 15th, 2007
- Review of: For One More Day - Published in The Record: February 24th, 2007
- Casino Smoking Shelters - Published in The Record: January 30th, 2007
- Cancer is not Forever - Published in The Record: August 29th, 2003
More Articles and Interviews
- What are Time and Stress Management? - and why are they important?
- How to Choose a Networking Event - originally published in the Community News - March 15th, 2006.
- Will I Ever Know? - smoking can do more than kill.
- Prevention Versus the Cure - why practice prevention?
- Turning My Challenge Into Something Positive - originally published in the Community News - June 2005.
- After Breast Cancer, I Feel Incredibly Blessed - originally published in The Record - August 13th, 2004.
- Are You A Mega Manager? - ask yourself some questions and find out!
- Inukshuk - originally published by the Grand Valley Human Resources Professionals Association.
- Children Coping With the Divorce of Their Parents - understanding the issues of an all-too-common family challenge.
- Success - discover what is important to you.
- How Will The Roller Coaster Changes In Life Affect You? - read on for some ways you can better deal with your highs and lows.
- Can Networking Achieve Your Desired Result? - make networking fun, why to network and how.
- How To Be A Survivor - establishing some important steps to deal with challenges.
- Is Stress A Weakness? - the question is answered along with strategies for recognizing and dealing with stress.
Audio and video resources of Motivational Steps and Linda Ockwell-Jenner as featured on TV and radio.
- Interview with Robin Banks, UK Radio - June, 2010
- The APE Philosophy (Rogers Daytime) - May, 2010
- Coach in the Moment, with Christine Laureano - January, 2010
- Small Business Showcase (Rogers Daytime) - September, 2008
- Making a Difference (Global TV) - October, 2007
- Small Business Showcase - October, 2007
- Runway For The Cure: Our Vision of Hope - October, 2006
- Small Business Community Network
- Interview with Charli Jane Speaker Management Services - March, 2006
- "Positive Living", with Patricia Raskin - October, 2005
- "Monday Night With The Arts" - July, 2005
- "Daytime" Interview for the Small Business Community Network - January, 2004
- "Daytime" Interview - September, 2003
- "Dufferin-Peel Living" - October, 2003